Warlock dota 2 guide carry

Home Forums learn English Warlock dota 2 guide carry

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zgmzcpczhp 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zgmzcpczhp
    Participant

Download >> Download Warlock dota 2 guide carry

Read Online >> Read Online Warlock dota 2 guide carry

warlock mid buildwarlock skill build ragnarok

dotabuff warlock

warlock support build destiny 2

warlock winrate

warlock build guide 5e

dota 2 warlock guide 2018

warlock combo dota 2

May 13, 2014 Find top Warlock build guides by DotA 2 players. Create, share and explore a wide variety of DotA 2 hero guides, builds and general strategy in
    May 27, 2014 Find top Warlock build guides by DotA 2 players. it for team fights, and the Gollum does lose some of his impact against strong carry heroes.
    Sep 21, 2012 Find top Warlock build guides by DotA 2 players. don’t make damage, only slow the enemy; I use Warlock like a “Semi-carry”, not support,
    Mar 4, 2013 Find top Warlock build guides by DotA 2 players. Create, share and explore a wide variety of DotA 2 hero guides, builds and general strategy in
    Apr 20, 2015 I switched to DOTA2 around Dec 2012 and regularly played WL. I’m currently. Support Warlock guaranteed 4.5k+ MMR guide to ranked and pub. By Razor Enemy team has lots of burst damage that will harass your carry
    Aug 6, 2018 7.21c (Support) Warlock | ImmortalFaith Guides. By ImmortalFaith Subscribe to use this guide inside Dota 2. Subscribe. Subscribed.Mar 3, 2019 4.2.1 Fatal Bonds; 4.2.2 Shadow Word; 4.2.3 Upheaval; 4.2.4 Chaotic Warlock can often turn the tide of teamfights, so always carry a Town
    Oct 18, 2017
    Warlock DOTA 2 Hero. Find all Warlock stats and find build guides to help you play DOTA 2. 5.5K. 1. Dota Hero guide. Warlock: semi carry for some pub fun.
    Jul 19, 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar